Government Resources for COVID-19
- Government of Canada
- Government of British Columbia
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
Mental Health Resources for COVID-19
- Kids help phone
- Wellness Together Canada
- COVID-19 youth mental health resource hub – Jack.org
- Coping with a disaster or traumatic event – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tips for your mental health – Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Mental health and the COVID-19 pandemic – CAMH
- COVID-19 discussion forum – CAMH
- Coping with anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic – Baytoday.ca
- Mental health and wellness during the COVID-19 pandemic – Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Taking care of your mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic – Government of Canada
BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
This self-assessment tool, developed with the BC Ministry of Health, will help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
To complete the assessment click here.
Government of Canada COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
Experiencing Coronavirus-like symptoms? Use this tool to assess if you might have the virus.
Protective Measures Against COVID-19