Medical Cannabis in Clinical Practice – Counselling
This Preceptorship Training Program is a one day program that will provide hands-on training in a medical cannabis clinic. This program is ideal for Healthcare Practitioners looking to advance their scope of patient care and expand their knowledge of medical cannabis.
- Cannabis 101
- Medical cannabis counselling
(3 patient assessments – approximately 3 hours)
- 2 hours of one-on-one training
- Supply options from a Health Canada Licensed Producer
- Strain selection & routes of administration
- Difference between THC/CBD, Sativa/Indica, Cannabis Oil
- Prescribing and authorizing medical cannabis
- Monitoring for efficacy & side effects
- Driving, travel, cost of medication, workplace safety
and health care coverage
- $750 – one day program, includes 3 patient assessments and two hours of one-on-one training
In-person, at our Langley, BC clinic, or by Telemedicine for remote locations outside of Langley, BC.
If you are interested in registering please fill out the following form