Medical Cannabis in Clinical Practice – Counselling
This Preceptorship Training Program is a one day program that will provide hands on training in a medical cannabis clinic. This program is ideal for Healthcare Practitioners looking to advance their scope of patient care and expand their knowledge of medical cannabis.
- Cannabis 101
- Medical cannabis counselling
(3 patient assessments – approximately 3 hours)
- 2 hours of one-on-one training
- Supply options from a Health Canada Licensed Producer
- Strain selection & routes of administration
- Difference between THC/CBD, Sativa/Indica, Cannabis Oil
- Prescribing and authorizing medical cannabis
- Monitoring for efficacy & side effects
- Driving, travel, cost of medication, workplace safety
and health care coverage
- $750 – one day program, includes 3 patient assessments and two hours of one-on-one training
In person, at our Langley, BC clinic, or by Telemedicine for remote locations outside of Langley, BC.
If you are interested in registering please fill out the following form