Cannabis Educator Certification
Gain experience and work hands-on with patients at the Greenleaf Medical Clinic.
This 3-month internship program is designed to give students work experience as a cannabis educator. Six weeks are dedicated to working one-on-one with Fonda Betts, CEO and the Director of Cannabis Education.
The Greenleaf Medical Clinic is committed to treating patients with a complete care experience, and provide customized cannabis treatment plans to improve symptoms and quality of life.
This program is designed for:
- Anyone looking for a career as a cannabis educator
- Anyone already employed in the cannabis industry and looking to advance their knowledge
- Healthcare practitioners looking to advance their scope of patient care
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Be able to identify the potential indications for cannabis
- Understand Health Canada’s licensed sellers
- Have an understanding of modes of administration and dosing
- Have created customized patient treatment plans
- Have conducted patient follow-ups
- Know when a patient has stabilized on cannabis so they can consider tapering
other medications with the guidance of their physician (physician that prescribed the medication)
- Have had 6 weeks of work experience with patients in the clinic
- Have completed a case study exam to complete certification
If you are interested in submitting an application to Greenleaf’s Cannabis Educator Internship Program. Below, are the steps necessary to complete and submit an application.
- Request an application
- Candidate selection
- Program start
- $7,500 / three-month course
– 6 weeks shadowing
– 6 weeks creating customized treatment plans for patients
The course is available full-time, or part-time (evenings & weekends). All programs will be held on Zoom.
If you are interested in submitting an application please fill out the following form