Providing Proficient Medical Cannabis Assessments
A Greenleaf Medical Clinic membership provides patients with:
- Unlimited access to cannabis educators
- How to navigate Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR)
- Registration with a Licensed Producer that will meet both the your medical and financial needs
- In home appointments via telehealth
- Discounts on vaporizers, books and accessories
- Demonstrations on how to vaporize the prescribed medical cannabis
- Education for nursing home support staff and/or caregivers on how to order, administer and store the medication safely.
Patient physician assessment will include:
- A review of your medical history and current medications
- A completed prescription for medical cannabis
- Communication with your health care providers
- Detailed instructions on how to effectively use medical cannabis through vaporization and oral applications
- Unlimited strain reviews to ensure your symptoms are improving.
Once our physician has completed the appropriate assessment and issues the required medical document, you will meet with a medical cannabis educator who will complete a medical cannabis counselling session.
During this session you will learn about:
- The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- The difference between major cannabinoids; tetrahydrocannabinoid (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD)
- Various strain types; sativa, indica and hybrid
- The difference in medical effects between strain types
- Modes of administration and duration of action; vaporization (inhalation), oral (mouth), or topical
- How to safely does your medication
- The risks and side effects
- Regulations regarding driving and travel.
You will be provided with:
- A customized medical cannabis plan with detailed instructions on what medical cannabis to order from a Licensed Producer and how to dose the medication
- Dosing log to track the patients progress.
Our highly skilled educators, lead our 1 hour – group classes/workshops at our Langley location. For more information click here — Greenleaf Group Classes