What routes of administration will be recommended?

Recommended routes of administration will be:

Dried Cannabis

Can be consumed orally or by inhalation (vaporizing). The route of administration will depend on physician recommendation and availability through the licensed producer.

Cannabis Oil

Can be consumed orally (under the tongue) or mixed with food. Cannabis oils, provided by licensed producers, can not be vaporized due to the carrier oils used.

Please note that other forms of cannabis such as edibles or tinctures are not sold by licensed producers under the ACMPR as they considered illegal by Health Canada.