How can I change my Licensed Producer?

Follow these simple steps…

  1. Choose a company from the link here.
  2. Contact your current Licensed Producer, to request that they fax the original medical document to the new company of your choice.
  3. Visit the website of the new Licensed Producer to register as a patient.
  4. Advise Greenleaf of your Licensed Producer change.
  5. If you require a new treatment plan, please contact us at: