How to prepare for a video call with Zoom
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
Rules of engagement:
- Please arrive on time, there is no entry into class after the first 5 minutes
- Class will end promptly on time
- Questions during the session: please “raise a hand” , use “chat box”
- Being “muted” and “unmuted”
- chat to connect privately
- Review questions privately but publicly share learnings.
- If specific clinical questions, then noted in your word document
Learn how to join a Zoom meeting here.
Here are some tips to help ensure the group visit runs smoothly for all involved.